Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Week 15, Day 1: Planning and Planner

Even Block Period: Bill Nye Earth's Seasons, Score Force test, Begin Solar system notes.

I love Astronomy, but there are not a lot of labs to do if you have to get the unit done in a hurry. Going to try the elipse lab tomorrow.

Todays Best Practice: Make a custom Planner if you have a unique bell schedule.  We have and 8 period day with 88 minute periods alternating even then odd every other day. I like having all block.  I  make the lesson planner page show here then go to our techer center and put in plastic bindings. I take a yearly staff picture and make it the new cover of my lesson planner, its a neat way to see how the dept changes over the years.

As I plan  I high light in yellow anything I need to get printed up or create. After I have it printed or made I cover the yellow highlight with pink or blue.



Hope this helps,



Love to Teach and Teach with Passion


Remember...It's not Magic, It's Science


http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney


richardkinney@cusd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment