Thursday, December 10, 2009

Week 15, Day 3: I got all caught up.

EVEN BLOCKSCHEDULE: Vocabulary Quiz for the solar system, go over homework and start notes on solar system. Ellipse lab



What the heck happened?  I'm charging along this week as usual and all of a sudden today I was 100% caught up...or at least no longer behind.

My 15 year old son has been my chief assistant for years.  He enters grades in my grade book for me.  Saves me quite a bit of time.

Cutting back on the hours for Science Olympiad has helped me get caught up.

I added some diagarms to my Vocabulary quiz. I drew them then scanned them, then used a neat graphics capture tool from Jing.com copy and paste them into the document. It is a good quiz.

I Honors Sceince i did the elipse lab. It was fun. They are the faithful.  We'll see how it goes with the regular kids.

Rally tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment