Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Week 25, Day 2: Nuclear "testing schedule" frustration

ODD BLOCK SCHEDULE: Was going to be a lab, instead we began to learn how to use the periodic table.

Weird testing schedule today. I did not see my period 1 at all. I did not know this schedule was so disruptive until the morning.  My fault, but c'mon.  Send me an e-mail saying "HEY, PERIOD ONE WILL BE DESTROYED NEXT WEEK".

The afternoon classes were shorted to the point that the lab I planned was impossible to do and I had to go to plan B...Jump a few days ahead and start work with the periodic table.

Don't you just love it when your lesson plan is blown apart AND a whole class skipped (I guess it depends on what class).

 The whole day was thrown off.  I had a couple of boys, buddies, almost get into a fight! Other teachers said the day was lousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment