Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Week 27, Day 4: Is it Easter Vacation yet? Teaching techniques

ODD BLOCK SCHEDULE: Same lesson as yesterday.  Intro Student Periodic Square start Hindenburg.

Choir out again today so movie day. I updated grades, kids ramped up and I'm ready for next week to end.

Perhaps the choir kids being out for the 4th day in a week is getting the students hyper excited, also the sunny warm weather is helping the kids get a bit wild.

New York Times article about teaching techniques and merit pay.  Very good. I really like the links to videos of excellent teaching techniques.An aging dinosaur like me is appreciating this.

I hope this helps,

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It's not Magic, It's Science!

richardkinney@cusd.com

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment