Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 33, Day 3: Renaissance Fun with 7th graders

Test schedule and period 5 and 7. Same lesson as yesterday ( elements in the human body)

Testing day 2. Lots of fun with the students I monitored as they waited to take their test with their 7th grade AB teacher. Today they were to work on a flip book about the Renaissance notable people. I pulled out my heat expanding embossing powder and multi colored card stock and all had a great time.

The lesson went much better today. Knowing the students were not familiar with protractor work made the lesson easier to carry out. Also, the students were not flipp'n crazy goofy as they were yesterday late afternoon. I do get a bit moody having two periods back to back with no break.

I hope this helps.

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It’s not Magic, It’s Science!

RichardKinney@cusd.com

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment