Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 35, Day 1: Angels and tests.

Odd block schedule. Last test, chemistry Benchmark tests.

Long day
Started with a faculty meeting which was nice for 3 reasons:
1) beautiful choir performance, they sounded like angels
2) got a gift from the school district (and it was not a pink slip)
3) I did not have to stand morning duty.


I got frustrated with period 1 and chewed them out.  They were handling this test review as if it was  Saturday afternoon at the mall.

I wish I would handle the situation differently. My 3rd year teaching I never got mad. I don't know if it was the kids or me. My last two years at my privious middle school were dream years too. We never left what I 
call "the honeymoon".



I hope this helps.

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It’s not Magic, It’s Science!

RichardKinney@cusd.com
 
http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment