Friday, September 25, 2009

Week 5, Day 4- Getting caught up

Today's Best Practice...When you have an update grades day make sure the students have a task to work on.

Sometimes I get going so fast with the lessons that I almost forget to SLOW DOWN...PASS BACK THEIR ASSIGNMENTS...LET STUDENTS GET FEEDBACK AND TALK TO ME ABOUT POSSIBLE MISTAKES I MADE IN GRADING.

After the week and a half of putting a lot of time into the Sierra Unit samples and Field trip for my honors science class I SLOWED DOWN. It's amazing how some classes have a way of driving me nuts and other classes are pure charm and easy and fun.

Today as I updated and handed out papers my students were preparing to present their Mini Science Projects.

I hope this helps,

Love to Teach and Teach with Passion

Remember...It's not Magic, It's Science

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney
richardkinney@cusd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment