Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 20, Day 1:Happy New Semester

ODD BLOCK SCHEDULE: Reviewed the Benchmark test review for Astronomy then took the test. No time for anything else.

Ah fresh air. A new semester.

My wife helped in my room yesterday for almost 2 hours making hair

My wife helped in my room yesterday for almost 2 hours making hair slides for a forensic lab unit. I was entrusted with this by a friend years ago. I could not find the hair analysis slides. So I spent a lot of time getting a new set ready. At the end of the day I found the missing slides under a bunch of toothpicks and pH paper in the bottom of a box. Months of worry and hours of re-work unnecessary. Oh well I could be majorly mad or just figure I got a new set of slides.
I am looking forward to this forensic unit for the honors class.
I am looking forward to the Density unit for all the classes.
On a personal note my LCD projector bulb burned out a few days ago and I am having to readjust to the overhead projector.

No comments:

Post a Comment