Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week 21, Day 3 - Fast and Fun

EVEN BLOCK SCHEDULE: To the library for an online density lab then turn in the hands-on Density lab.
A great day. Busy and fast. My lesson was a perfect mix of review/homework, lab, and complete the previous lab.

My prep period and lunch was spent setting up the Sabotage Lab unit. I was so worried that I'd not have enough stations. Turns out I had 7 more stations than I needed. I got so wrapped up in getting this big lab unit together that I accidently worked toward making 1 station per student in place of 1 STATION PER 3 STUDENTS. 

I had a lot of fun with my Science Olympiad students after school today.

Super Bowl pool started. Fun.

I hope this helps,


Love to Teach and Teach with Passion!


It's not Magic, It's Science
RichardKinney@cusd.com

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment