Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 10, Day 1: "Return Lessons"- Make them an easy day for YOU!

When absent from your classroom for a while make your return lesson easy and or enjoyable. Whether gone for business, sickness, or a school holiday, give yourself a nice day.

My return lesson from this past weekends's conference is the "Cyber Cannon Lab". Shooting cannonballs at a target, reviewing some terms and leading a few new ones like: Ballistic and parabola, and more practice making graphs.

I planned three weeks ahead for this and got the library computers reserved. I did not have to worry about my lesson as a weary returning traveler.

See my school website for the lab and powerpoint notes.

Hope this helps,

Love to Teach and Teach with Passion

Remember...It's not Magic, It's Science

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

richardkinney@cusd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment