Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week 6, Day 3: Cheap Ceiling Clips

Today's Best Practice: Cheap Ceiling Clips:
I walked into my next door colleagues room, Sean Marzolf, and he had improvised the neatest thing I've seen to use as a ceiling clip. Sean needed a way to tether a really big periodic table.


He did not buy the really expensive ceiling clips I've seen for years. He just got a set of old fashioned paper binding clamps. PERFECT!!!


I got to hand it to Mr. Marzolf. I've spent years bending large paperclips and shoving them into the ceiling, often damaging the tiles and hoping no one would notice. His fix works great and you can get them in different sizes for different jobs. Well done and Happy 26th birthday today!



I hope this helps,


Love to Teach and Teach with Passion


Remember...It's not Magic, It's Science

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

richardkinney@cusd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment