Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Week 8, Day 2: Updating Grades

I try to post new grades on the wall every week.

I am constantly grading papers. I have a good student assistant in my class, and my son at home to transcribe grades from student work to my grade/roll book.

I spend a lot of time in my room at lunch with kids if they decide to show up. Often I'm in such a rush to get scores in the computer that I sometimes forget to review each kid's grade. It's important to do so and them pull the kids in during lunch to make up work or get help.

I recommend this but you have to pace yourself make sure every other day or so you get out of your room at lunch.

Hope this helps,

Love to Teach and Teach with Passion

Remember...It's not Magic, It's Science

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

richardkinney@cusd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment