Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer School Day 4: SLEEP Deprived and running out of energy

NASA Ames PSTI (pre-service teacher Institute)
NASA Ames PSTI 2010 YouTube Video Day 4 : NASA math websites, Bio recycling lab tour,  Making Comets with dry ice, NASA Teacher Resource center.

Photo taken tonight on my way back from meeting with my student team.Hanger 1, Big Ruskie heavy lifter transport, and visible under the tail the Zeppelin NT.

This is going to be super short for now. I need sleep.

But I have to say the past 4 days have been some of the best in my life. I am working with really nice people, excellent students, living in the Bay Area at an old Naval Air Station AND I AM LIVING A LIFE LONG DREAM TO WORK AT NASA.(I know it's a NASA funded project but hey, let me have this one)

I worked with my GO GREEN team tonight. I love the youth, the smarts, the TEAM WORK, the acceptance, and appreciation and incorporation of each others gifts. The future of education is in great hands. I love teaching because the energy and youthful enthusiasm is contagious.

I hope this helps.

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It’s not Magic, It’s Science!

RichardKinney@cusd.com
 
http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about working for NASA!!
    http://screencast.com/t/ZjQyODU1O

    ReplyDelete