Friday, June 11, 2010

Week 38, Day 3: Waiting for the end, Looking for a change.

Odd block schedule:
Signing yearbooks and watching movies. DELUGE. It's an amazing documentary about water. It gets the kids attention.
I've got to get my room cleaned up. 4 days 'till I start the two week teaching position at NASA Ames. Two weeks in the Bay area. Normally the last week of school is free and easy. This year it's a bit more intense due to getting ready for the next two weeks

Looking back over this year I need to slow down my teaching pace and work on being kinder and gentler. My work persona is kind of like "Grumpy uncle Richard". I want to change this.

I hope this helps.

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It’s not Magic, It’s Science!

RichardKinney@cusd.com
 
http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment