Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 36, Day 3: Chemistry project turn in and patience

Even Block.
Chemistry projects due, Michael Collins' LIFTOFF and Apollo 13 video clip of the launch.
Per 2 and 4 completed their projects and I hung them up on the ceiling or pined them to the wall.
Period 8 watched From the Earth to the Moon part 2 APOLLO 1
The reading passage is about a what a rocket launch is like, then the video clip is a visual to the passage.
I am practicing patience and it is working. I have to get the clutter off of my desk, it is even bothering me.(Photo)
Department meeting this morning.  Biggest issue was the new mster schedule for next year and less money for supplies.


I hope this helps.

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It’s not Magic, It’s Science!

RichardKinney@cusd.com
 
http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment