Friday, June 11, 2010

Week 38, Day 4: Didn't get to say good-bye

Even block schedule,

Most students went to a swim park today for the 8th grade picnic. I stayed behind and cleaned my room while supervising 21 students that did not go to the picnic. They helped me take down my room.  I took the boys that might have been a problem for other teachers and let them stay together with me in my class. We watched Galaxy Quest, Monsters Inc, and most of My Favorite Martian.I ended up collecting money and getting them some pizza. They really helped me get the class taken down.  It looks kinda sad in my room now.


Due to a goofy schedule two days ago and the picnic today I did not get a chance to say goodbye to my honors science class. I thought Friday we would get a few minutes together.

This really bugged me.

I hope this helps.

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It’s not Magic, It’s Science!

RichardKinney@cusd.com
 
http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment