Sunday, April 4, 2010

Week 28, Day 2: Open House

Even Block schedule: students preparing for open house.  Same lesson as last post 

I feel like  the hamster in the rolling cage. Going like crazy but I'm not having as 
much fun.


I was rushing to get student periodic table squares up onto The 
Periodic Table of the Students and taking pictures of those kids that did not have the required photo attached.

I did get "off stage" 25 minutes per period during Bill Nye


I was amazed how easy the night went. Parents and students picked up their survey sheets and went through the questions and left me alone for the most part.  Easiest Open House I have ever had.

You can go to my school website an go the the Teachers page to get a copy of each of the documents and a power point.
I hope this helps,
Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!
It's not Magic, It's Science!
richardkinney@cusd.com
http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment