Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 31, Day 4: Recovery from yesterday.

Even block schedule. Chemistry bench mark test

After yesterday's unexpected frustration from moody disrespectful students catching me off guard with my armor down, today is better. I am prepared with my metaphorical light saber at my hip.

My even period classes (we are on a block schedule) are my nice classes. A real joy to teach and less stressful than the odd period group.


I decided to use the newly made chemistry benchmark tests this year and they seem much better than the old ones we have used for 8 years.


I do not like this review-review-review for state testing.  Labs are way funner!

Notebooks STILL in the process of being scored.   11 hours I'll toil on these. Ahh.


I hope this helps.

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It’s not Magic, It’s Science!

RichardKinney@cusd.com

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment