Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 31, Day 5: TGIF Seasonal Burnout

ODD block schedule: bench mark test on chemical reactions.

We were going to take both chemical reactions and periodic table benchmark tests but review went a bit long each period and I wisely elected to have students take only one.

I met my 3 students that were terribly disrespectful to me last class meeting  with light saber on my utility belt. Unlike the picture of Yoda, I didn't use my light saber, but the force was with me. One student was so mad at his new seating location that he left my class in anger to sit in the 8th grade office instead. Oh, bummer for me!  NOT!

Busy review day. Too much. I don't think kids will take much of it. We better do a mini lab next period or even the good kids may get moody.

I hope this helps.

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It’s not Magic, It’s Science!

RichardKinney@cusd.com

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment