Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 30, Day 2: Back up your web site.

Odd schedule: bonding notes and oxidation number activity.

Per 1 is behind a class period. They did the pH lab that all others did last week.

Don't show covalent bonding with oxygen gas. The electron orbital diagrams look too much like breasts and the boys start giggling. Perhaps if I write the name in there in place of O.


I thought my school website was a safe repository of info and links. Its not.  Last weekend I accidentally removed all formatting (links, breaks, color, sizing etc) by a simple paste action.  I recommend that as you add cool stuff to your web site make a back up copy of it.  I was 50% lucky,  I had made a copy of my homepage several years ago for a CSTA conference presentation: however, I lost all new lab links and you-tube links.

25 years of marriage today. Best thing I ever did.

I hope this helps.

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It’s not Magic, It’s Science!

RichardKinney@cusd.com

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment