Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 31, Day 3: Sucker punched

Odd block schedule. Chemistry test review.

I let 6 students ruin my day. 3 for blatant disrespect in period 5, and 3 in period 7 for being totally goofy and almost out of control.  Frustration stacking upon frustration.

I did not expect this behavior. It caught me off guard. I felt like the Jedi Knights in Star Wars episode 3 when Order 66 was issued and their soldiers turned on them.

I managed to stay professional.  My principal dropped in for a quick walk through and thought HE was going to fry from my expression and the tension the air.

A new seating chart is on the way.

I hope this helps.

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It’s not Magic, It’s Science!

RichardKinney@cusd.com

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment