Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 29, Day 1: Back from Break, and a new E-mail program.


ODD BLOCK SCHEDULE: Students did the Alien Juice Bar pH virtual lab (see previous post).

A wonder 10 days off.  Mostly at home, a couple of quick trips to the Bay are of San Jose to take my wife's sewing machine in for maintenance.

We just had a new email system installed. Most of us opened our e-mail today to find no new messages. Then we remembered. We now have to add new message groups, WAIT...they are a called DISTRIBUTION LIST in our new program.  This took me an hour to figure out after school today. I needed to figure this out because I use group distribution lists all the time.

Tomorrow morning we have a Science Dept. Meeting and we will get familiar with he new program.


I hope this helps,

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It's not Magic, It's Science!

richardkinney@cusd.com

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment