Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 31, Day 2: Never Again

Even block period: conservation of matter lab.

Rainy weather. I have a dept chair meeting today a lunch so I decided to have my lunch with my wife during part of  prep and watch the rain fall and visit with her.

During the meeting my principal made the comment, "With two weeks to state testing, Labs are great but there are no labs on the Star Test.".  He was right. We will need to review.

Notebook turn  grade review. I'm not doing this again. I will find another way. It takes three minutes to score one that is perfectly set up. I have about 220 kids. 660 minutes total grading. That's 11 hours of grading.

I hope this helps.

Love to Teach, and Teach with Passion!

It’s not Magic, It’s Science!

RichardKinney@cusd.com

http://qp.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/rey_kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment